Beacon Hill Lodge & Rogue Charters
|Deluxe Package Rates:|
|3 Nights Lodging & 2 days Fishing||$2,450.00|
|4 Nights Lodging & 3 days Fishing||$2,950.00|
|5 Nights Lodging & 4 days Fishing||$3,450.00|
|6 Nights Lodging & 5 days Fishing||$3,950.00|
Deluxe Package Rate Includes;
- Alaska sport fishing license
- Custom Fish Processing
- Vacuum Packing
- Commercial transportation boxes
- Round trip transportation to and from airport
- Fully guided charter
- 3 Meals daily
- Satellite TV
- Personal items
- King Salmon Stamps (required by State of Alaska)
Billing for floatplane service is not included in Beacon Hill Lodge package rates and shall be billed accordingly prior to your departure from the lodge.
Approximate rates are as follows; $200.00 - $250.00 daily round trip per person to and from boats on the saltwater. Rates are available for freshwater fishing. Guests are responsible for their own wading gear and specialty fly rods. The lodge supplies all spinning gear.
Reservations will be cancelled and the following policy will apply if the reservation and payment plan is not adhered to, to confirm space.
Safety and Security for All
With everything that is happening overseas at this time and for any unforeseen event with your commitment, we STRONGLY encourage everyone to purchase travel insurance for his or her trip.
- A $500.00 deposit per person is required within 10 days of reservation.
- 50% of the total package is due on or before December 31.
- After January 31; 50% of the total package is due within 30 days of your reservation.
- All balances are due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
- All cancellations will be assessed a $350.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to your arrival date will be assessed an additional fee of 50% of the total; package price.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date will be assed a cancellation fee of 100% of the total package price.
- Customers booking through a third party are bound by there deposit and cancellation policy.
Beacon Hill Lodge cannot be help responsible for loss of fishing time, lodging, flight delays or any other delays due to weather.
As we do have a long list of guests waiting to fish with us, it may be possible to re-book your dates or reschedule your trip to meet your assigned dates
Gratuities are a personal matter and are not included in the package price. If you wish to tip your guide, gratuities for your guide typically average $50.00 per person per fishing day.
After a long day fishing, the hot tub will be warmed up and waiting for you....